Hey Inquisitive writers! Today I will be doing a blog collab with Clare! We will be discussing the pros and cons of fall and winter *. We actually like talking about the pros and cons of different things. I will be talking about the pros of Fall and the cons of Winter. Clare will be talking about the cons of Fall and the pros of Winter. We are going to express our personal opinions in these pros and cons.
Question of the day: Why does beauty matter?
Beauty is something that is really appreciated these days. But, why? Why do people risk plastic surgery just to look pretty?
Since eyesight is the mostly the human’s strongest sense, we use it a lot and rely on it for many things instead of actually thinking. There are many types of people in this vast world, and many people are insecure or don’t have enough self-confidence. Many people also care so much about what people think, they do plastic surgery, which is harmful. Breast implants can lead to breast cancer and other problems. Surgery on other body parts is very dangerous ,too.
Also: Why do models have to be skinny and beautiful? What? To represent a good image for the brand? In my opinion, this represents a bad image for the brand because they just have to have skinny models just because of their looks. If I had a company for apparel, I would just use regular teenagers for the models, of any size, I seriously don’t care. The point of fashion is to show off the clothes, not give the impression that girls have to be skinny, because we live in a world like that: forced beauty
Some people are forced to be skinny, and some people even think they aren’t skinny enough. Some even go on eating disorders to be skinnier, which is very scary.
We all want people to “approve” our taste and style, so they don’t make us feel like we’re nothing just because of our looks. 1: Those people obviously don’t know anything. 2: They’re also (what I call) indirect bullies. 3: TRY NOT TO LISTEN TO THEM
I believe we are born with a lot of good qualities, and those qualities can be used, or some people can ignore those because of insecurity, innate meanness, and peer pressure. You’re all beautiful people inside and out! Don’t let anyone change that! And don’t change your look just to look more beautiful: you already are!!
Really, what if we did look the same? This is another question of the day.
We would see ourselves on the inside. If we judge people on the outside, then seeing yourself (other people), we would see on the inside.
Let’s face it: we’d be bored. Looking at “ourselves” all the time would be very boring.
Maybe we’d be irritated. If someone makes fun of you, it would be like looking in a mirror. But at the same time, that person probably wouldn’t do that because they’re making fun of themself.
We would possibly blend in. Even though we would see eachother on the inside, over time we would act like eachother because we look like eachother. Just like when you dress exactly like your boss at work (awkward also) you’d probably feel more controlled by your boss.
If we fight to be different, we’d spill stains on our shirts or mess up our hair. If we really want to fight to be different, we’d start off with little things and work our way up. Although, it would be hard at the same time, considering that we all look the same.
We wouldn’t fight for beauty. We wouldn’t want to be beautiful, because there’s not much to compare for. Unless you REALLY want to be different.
I pretty much listed a lot of possible situations for this problem (or solution) depending on the group that decides to stay the same, or fight to be different. There are probably more reasons on why we should fight to be different and should be individuals, and being independent. I would fight to be different. Would you?
Are you a blogger? Well I am, obviously. And since I care about what my blog looks like, I care about which website I use. I like WordPress, but some options are limited.
Some templates cost money. I want my site to look the way I want. And I’m not so good with codes. I just download and that’s it. And also I want to change my template anytime with my blog automatically. Unlimited plans cost money. I already used 2% of my storage space (I’m not saying it’s a lot) but I had this blog for about two months. What happens when I have no more storage? I’ll have to pay for the Premium Plan. And I don’t like to pay for things that aren’t so necessary.
With Wix, you can have a free plan, but it’s very restricted. With Squarespace, all the plans you have to pay. The lowest plan is $8 a month and still, I don’t want to pay the money. On the other hand, on Wix you drag widgets instead of copying and pasting them. Which, in my opinion, is less work on my back. On Squarespace, I don’t know. And plus on Wix, there’s always ads to join to Wix.com. Maybe they carry viruses. I mean, who knows. So Wix should be definitely a no. But I keep second-guessing myself. But I just wish that WordPress would be more like Wix. The only thing I would want is to drag a Pinterest follow button or board widget to my site with ease. But, you can’t have everything.
For now, I’ll just fly with WordPress. They are write for me.
Ca-ching! Someone just bought the iPhone 6 at the Apple Store. Do you like Apple or Samsung? Or do you just not care, you care about just making calls? Here are some of the reasons of getting both products:
– Prosperous iPhone 6 and 6+
– Macbooks are great (see my page on Mac or DELL down below)
– Has great commercials
– Not paranoid (tell you about that later)
– IOS system works correctly and is simple
– iWatch is like a phone on your wrist
– Finger technition on iPhone 5s, 6, and 6+
– iPhone 6 and 6+ have a big, wide screen
– Safari is easy to operate and isn’t slow
– HD photos
– The iPad Airs, feel like air!
– Download pretty much any app
– Great sound quality
– Awesome messaging
– It charges your legs and arms
– The iWatch Sports Edition can break very easily
– Thin design on 6 edge
– The 6 edge can withstand pretty much anything
– Gold design
– Samsung only had two good commercials (the sink and washer in one with back-up lambie, hilarious and the one with the 6 edge going through all the tests)
– Has a wide range of products, unlike Apple (washers, refrigerators, sinks, televisions, etc.)
– 6 edge charges fast
– Confusing operating systems on phones
– Way too paranoid with trying to take Apple down
– Stupid commercials (like the one with 6 edge vs. the Apple iPhone 6. They said 6 is greater than 6. Well, it’s not Samsung. Do you guys know math?)
– The commercial about the wires and you don’t have to plug in the Samsung phone into the wall and you just place it on a surface without the wires. Uh, hello? There is a wire into the wire. So why lie about it?
– Portability: bad
– Voice quality fair
Well, those are the pros and cons of Apple and Samsung. You decide what’s better. Happy calling 🙂 !
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Now you’re going to purchase a new computer for yourself, your family, or for work. You’re trying to decide between two competitive companies, Apple Mac or DELL. Maybe you like the MacBook Air because of its operating system. Or maybe you like the DELL Windows design. Here are the Pros and Cons of both products:
– MacBook Air has great portability with a thin, slim design
– Better, faster IOS operating system
– Has the App Store like all apple products so you can download apps easily
– Apple logo lights up when you open a MacBook
– iMac and iMac with Retina 5k display has a great and wide screen
– Apple was voted best selection and best service for computer retailers, according to the Consumer Report Buying Guide 2015
– Call from a Mac linking an iPhone 6 or 6+
– MacBook keys light up using whatever brightness you set
– iMessage and Facetime built-in, unlike DELL
– Apple Mac Laptop and Desktop had the least repairs out of every computer company
– MacBook Air is light, only around 2 lb
– Great sound quality
– According to the Consumer Reports Buying Guide 2015, Apple was voted the worst price in all Apple Computer Products
– Has built-in apps that Apple doesn’t have, such as News, Sports, Food and Drink, and more. Although, Apple will have a built-in News App in IOS 9
– Instead of apps on the home or start screen, there are little and big squares that change appearance every 5 seconds (depending on the square), which some people enjoy (like me)
– There are 3 Desktop pages, the home page, and actual desktop page, and the apps page. You can quickly access the desktop page and the apps page on the home page
– Buy apps in the Windows Store. Even some of the apps are free!
– On the home page, you get to choose a color and design in the wallpaper, likewise to Apple’s wallpaper but at the same time unlike Apple, you get to choose a color and a design
– Your profile shows on the home page and you get to choose a photo for your profile
– There’s a DELL Shop App to personalize your DELL product
– Good price range
– Very poor operating system/can be very slow sometimes
– Portability: bad
– Weight: heavy
– Sometimes the wi-fi can turn off by surprise (and I swear, the wi-fi cables are plugged in and airplane mode is off) then I have to turn it back on again. It wastes time
– The screen has a likelihood to freeze
– To watch YouTube videos, sometimes the volume is way up high (like 98) and it isn’t on mute, there’s barely a sound coming out
– Thick, bulky design
You make a the decision between the Mac or DELL, whatever suits you 🙂
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!