The new year is coming very soon (technically in 2 days but we celebrate tomorrow!) I cannot wait for the new year. But before we move forward, let’s move back with things I did in 2015:
- Started a blog in June (you can search my first post “Dangerous Social Media Apps”)
- Relearned how to ride a bike
- Saved money and bought a computer
- Recently started to do more DIY projects
Here are the things I will try to accomplish in 2016:
- Chill out/ and stop worrying about stupid things
- I will now post DIY projects I find on Pinterest and try them out. I will also post things about seeing through someone else’s eyes. Also, if you are new to blogging, check out my Newbie Blogging Tips page on the sidebar for awesome advice to get started!
- Try to cut back on the chocolate and sweets
- Focus on my academic career more than anything
Well, these are all my goals for 2016. What will be yours?
You are there. . . Sound asleep. . . You start thinking about special things in your life . . .
But wait, suddenly you are in front of your apartment (on the sidewalk) and you close your eyes and put your arms on your sides. And now you’re up in the air by about 12 ft! You freak out. Now you realize you must tell no one of this ability. Thank God no one was around to see you, well, it’s a secret between you and me.
You’re flying above your aprtment building and over others. But then you hover over a light post. You try to mange to stay aloft, since this is your first time doing this. Again, flying to the main building (the clubhouse) and going inside back to your apartment to get sonething. But then…. AHHHHHHH!!!! Little toddlers surrounding you in the clubhouse…about 5 or 6 squished per sq meter. And about 65 sq meters. Rushing up desperately to get to your apartment, you’re suddenly back in bed again.
This story was insprired by my actual dream I had last night. This was actually the only dream where I actually flew above the ground… I can’t really do whatever I want in my dreams because I just go with the flow of the dream, which I think it ridiculous.
“Someone told me to follow my dreams, so I went to bed” Teenager Posts